CS4102 Algorithms - Spring 2020
The topics we will cover are difficult to master. Below are resources to help with foundational concepts, including proof techniques and additional practice problems.
- Lehman, Mathematics for Computer Science
- For tips, see Section 1.9
- Velleman, How to Prove It
- Wikipedia Math Portal
- CLRS, Introduction to Algorithms
- Wikipedia Algorithms Page
- Skiena, The Algorithm Design Manual
- Levitin, Algorithmic Puzzles
Software Development Methods (2110)
Other students found these resources helpful. If you have suggestions for other resources to list here, please send Profs Hott or Horton an email!